Friday, 15 June 2012

Fabulous Feedsack

Hello, dear readers. Sorry it's been a while and thanks for sticking with me. A combination of working hard and family life have left little room for crafting, stitching or creating, so posts may be a little more sporadic from now on. I hope you'll excuse the gaps - I'd hate to be blogging nonsense just to fill up space. 

Today, I was given such a treat of crafty loveliness that I just had to share it with you. Me and the little one took the train to Oxford where we met up with the Vintage Bride and her cutie pie son for a day of wandering round the dreaming spires, shops and museums. She brought along these gorgeous cushions as a belated birthday present for me, crafted by her own fair hands using vintage pieces of feedsack fabric. Aren't they lovely? I can't decide which is my favourite of all the fabrics. Which one would you choose?
Here they are, pride of place in our living room. I can't wait for the Vintage Family to come and stay soon to see them, and us.

2 comments:

  1. Oh they're lovely. I love the red and blue flower. So pretty in your pretty pretty house xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look great on that gorgeous chair! SO brilliant to spend the day with you and gorgeous Baby Biddle xx

    ReplyDelete