I'd bought the Kokka helicopter print linen ages ago, intending to make something for Mr B, but had never got round to it until now.
The wash bag was created using a great tutorial I found on the Flossie Teacakes Blog. It was really easy to follow with great tips to leave a professional looking finish - although it's worth taking it a little slowly at points to get the lining and zip right. I scaled up the dimensions to create a larger, more manly wash bag, which worked fine. And I didn't use any interfacing as my material was on the thick side and I wanted a more loose effect.
I'll definitely be making more of these in the future as gifts for friends.